Looking to add flexibility and value to your home? The addition of a granny flat can enhance your lifestyle and living space, not to mention rental income.
A granny flat is a self contained extension of the family home, comprising a kitchen, bathroom, laundry, bedroom, living and dining room.
Granny flats are permitted in all residential zones across NSW and can be approved as a Complying Development by a certifier in as little as ten days!
Besides being a source of rental income, granny flats can add value to your property. These versatile dwellings can be used as:
- pool pavilions
- home offices
- private living spaces for parents, teenagers or tenants
- rumpus rooms or teenage retreats
- art or music studios
- guest accommodation.
Domus Homes can assist you with affordable customised architectural design, planning approval and construction for your granny flat from concept to completion whether you are considering:
- Building a new detached granny flat in your back yard
- Internal alterations converting part of an existing house into a granny flat
- Building a granny flat extension to your existing home