13 Nov Advantages of First Floor Additions & Renovations to Top Floor Units or Duplexes, Semi-Detached and Terrace Houses in Sydney
Building a first floor addition and renovating a top floor unit or duplex, semi- detached or terrace house in Sydney creates a medium sized, low maintenance home in a cost effective way and has multiple advantages, namely:
- Adds value to your existing property and avoids capital gains tax when you eventually sell your primary residence.
- Lower entry level property purchase price than a freestanding house.
- Lower building and renovation costs than a freestanding house.
- Achieves house size accommodation on smaller blocks of land.
- Purchasing in inner city areas and suburbs closer to the city reduces commuting time for work and gives easy access to vibrant lifestyle and entertainment choices.
- Stay in the suburb of your choice if you already own your property.
- Easier, cheaper and much quicker to get approval from Council than for larger projects (subject to Council’s planning guidelines). Complying Development Certificates are also permissible in many cases.
- Smaller properties, thus requiring less garden and building maintenance.
- Easy and quick to build for experienced design and building professionals (such as Domus Homes).
- High demand from purchasers for the end product.
- Strong capital gains achievable with professional guidance (such as from Domus Homes).
- Practical alternative for couples, downsizers or empty nesters where the main bedroom can be designed at ground floor level with additional accommodation for grand-children, guests, sewing, study and media rooms built at first floor level.
Many opportunities still exist to add first floor additions and to renovate Sydney older top floor units, duplexes, terrace and semi-detached houses to suit your personal tastes and accommodation requirements in exciting inner-city areas and suburbs close to the city such as Paddington, Woollahra, Bondi, Queens Park, Randwick, Waverley, Tamarama, Bronte, North Sydney, Crows Nest, Cremorne, Neutral Bay, Mosman, Camperdown, Glebe, Newtown, Chippendale and Ashfield.
Why Use Domus Homes to Deliver First Floor Additions and Renovations to your Top Floor Unit or Duplex, Semi-Detached or Terrace House in Sydney?
Cost effective delivery of your custom designed project is made easy with Domus Homes because we do everything for you and have decades of experience with a strong successful track record. You deal with the principal of Domus Homes from Concept to Completion in a one stop shop scenario for everything.
Domus Homes delivers the full custom design, project management and interior design services to you at extremely economical costs, but without compromising on the service level, design or building quality. Our building and interior designers are of the best in Sydney.
Our builders are handpicked for their reliability, quality and economy. Our wholesalers are accessible to you so that you save more money. Everything Domus Homes does is designed to maximise its service to you whilst minimising your costs and delivering exceptional quality.
Domus Homes will ensure that the process is made easy for you so that you enjoy the process and the creation of your new top floor unit, duplex, terrace or semi-detached house addition and renovation. We will deliver your design brief and build your dream home economically, quickly and in the style that suits your taste.
View this post on Instagram
We’re delighted and proud to present one of our recently completed builds on Bondi Road, Sydney. Project managed and designed by #domushomes #sydney #duplex #design #residential #modernhome #terracehouse #urbandesign #realestate #projectmanagement #modernliving #garden #pool #balcony #kitchen #livingroom #interiordesign #lighting #designinspo
To find out more, call Domus Homes now on 94027990 or email us at email@example.com for your free site inspection.
Building Dreams into Reality