25 Aug Advantages of a first floor addition to your home
First Floor Additions to your house, semi, terrace or top floor apartment in Sydney are a great way to add value and additional accommodation in a cost effective way in the design style of your choice.
The advantages of carrying out a First Floor Addition to your house in Sydney are:
- Add value to your house, semi, terrace or apartment
- Avoid Capital Gains Tax by adding value to your primary residence
- Add accommodation to your house, semi, terrace or apartment Stay in your neighbourhood and location which you like so much
- Limit your costs of delivering a new house for you to live in and enjoy with the experienced guidance of Domus Homes
- Live in what is effectively a brand new house
- Get the design of your First Floor Addition to suit your accommodation, lifestyle, style and budget requirements
- Avoid endless searching for a suitable alternative house.
- Avoid buying someone else’s first floor addition and paying them a premium for their work
- Avoid buying and selling your house and giving away nearly 10% of the purchase price in unproductive costs such as Stamp Duty, agents’ fees, marketing fees, moving costs, legal fees.
- Benefit financially from your own endeavours to create your First Floor Addition with Domus Homes’ experienced guidance
- Get involved in an exciting and creatively designed First Floor Addition from Concept to Completion using Domus Homes